Warsaw player won $10,000 in Powerball drawing
Posted: Feb 12, 2015 2:37 PM EST
The winning numbers for Feb. 11 are: 11-13-25-39-54 PB: 19. The Power Play number was 3.
The eight tickets worth $10,000 each were purchased at the following retailers:
- Sunman IGA at 114 N. Meridian in Sunman
- Pak-A-Sak at 2535 U.S. Hwy 30 E. in Warsaw
- Kroger Fuel Center at 821 Lincoln Highway W. in New Haven
- Speedway at 809 E. Maumee St. in Angola
- Speedway at 10908 E. U.S. Highway 36 in Avon
- Food Mart at 4906 Kentucky Ave. in Indianapolis
- McClure Oil at 5301 Rockville Rd. in Indianapolis
- Thornton's at 5310 W. 10th St. in Indianapolis
The holders of all nine tickets should immediately sign the back of their winning tickets and contact Hoosier Lottery customer service for claim instructions.
Wednesday's Powerball drawing produced a total of 121,540 winning tickets in Indiana worth $822,283.