Who to contact for flood damage in your county
ABC 57 NEWS – Multiple Michiana counties have experienced heavy infrastructure damage from torrential rain and extreme flooding over the last week and officials are trying to provide resources to people affected.
Below is a list of phone numbers and available websites citizens of affected counties can use to contact officials for any needed assistance.
- Berrien County: Berrien County Emergency Management Agency: 229-686-6588
- Cass County: Emergency Management Manager David Smith: 269-445-1460 or email email@example.com
- Elkhart County: Elkhart County Emergency Management: 574-535-6590 or visit www.elkhartcountyindiana.com
- Kosciusko County: Emergency Management Director Edward Rock: 574-371-2602
- Fulton County: Fulton County Emergency Management: 574-223-6611
- La Porte County: La Porte County Emergency Management Director Larry Butcher: 219-362-7210 or visit www.laportecounty.org
- St. Joseph County: Emergency Management Agency: 574-235-9234