Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

13 Hospitalized following carbon monoxide leak at state fairgrounds

INDIANAPOLIS – Clean-up crews are expected to head back out to the Indiana State Fairgrounds.

Carbon monoxide made more than a dozen workers sick. It happened Tuesday around 12:30 p.m. Thirteen people were sent to the hospital after inhaling the poisonous gas.

Fortunately their injuries were not serious. State fair officials said the building they were in is being aired out. 

Share this article: