Absentee voting in Elkhart County set to begin Tuesday
ELKHART COUNTY, Ind. – Three locations in Elkhart have been designated for absentee voting for the upcoming November election.
Absentee voting will begin on Tuesday at the following locations:
- The Elkhart County Administration Building: 117 N. 2nd Street, Goshen, IN 46526 (Room 108)
- The Lincoln Center: 608 Oakland Avenue, Elkhart, IN 46516
- The First Brethren Church: 1600 N. Main Street, Nappanee, IN 46550
The following list is the times and dates absentee voting will take place:
- Elkhart and Goshen: October 8-18, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Elkhart and Goshen: October 21-November 1, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- All three locations: October 26 and Novmber 2, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All voters will need to show photo identification.
The election will take place on November 5.