Cubs fan dies after choking on hot dog

CHICAGO — A suburban school teacher is dead after choking on a hot dog at a Cubs game.

Officers say she was sitting in the bleachers during the game on Sunday against the Cincinnati Reds when she started choking.

The 28-year-old was kept alive until Tuesday so her organs could be donated.

She taught language arts to middle school students.

Share this article:
 
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?