Deputies seeking public's help identifying vandals
The Elkhart County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's help in identifying the suspects responsible for damaging vehicles and homes with bricks.
Deputies have received five separate reports of bricks thrown through windows in Concord Township.
The vandalism has happened on July 8, 14 and 15 in the hours between 12:30 a.m. and 4:30 a.m.
Damage has been reported to vehicles and homes in the following areas:
- 58000 block of Broadway Boulevard on July 8
- 23000 block of Broadway Boulevard on July 8
- 23000 block of Wedgewood Court on July 14-15
- 24000 block of CR 15 on July 14
- 56000 block of Pearl Ann Drive on July 15
The bricks are believed to have come from an apartment complex in the township.
If you have any information, contact the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department at 574-533-4151 or submit a tip by texting ecsdtip411.
Photos courtesy Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department