Elkhart road paving schedule set for May 18 – 22
ELKHART, Ind. – The City of Elkhart has released a tentative paving schedule May 18 – 22 which may be extended depending on weather conditions.
All vehicles should be removed from the street prior to 7 a.m. and not return until 7 p.m. or until the barricades are removed.
Street access will be prohibited during the paving process.
Sidewalks can still be used to and from residences.
Monday, May 18, 2020
- Fulton Ave. from S.R. 19 to West Blvd.
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 and Wednesday, May 20, 2020
- Elliston St. from dead end to Indiana Ave.
- Flake St. from dead end to Indiana Ave.
- Hill St. from dead end to Indiana Ave.
Thursday, May 21, 2020 and Friday, May 22, 2020
- Thomas St. from Indiana Ave. to W. Franklin Ave.