Indiana State Fair announces six free concerts
INDIANAPOLIS—The Indiana State Fair announced Wednesday six of the 17 concerts that will be a part of the 2019 Indiana State Fair Free Stage headline entertainment.
Each night of the Fair, which runs from August 2 through 18, will feature a concert that is free with paid fair admission.
The first six shows are:
- Ace Frehley – Friday, August 2
- Chase Rice – Sunday, August 4
- Pop 2000 Tour (hosted by Lance Bass featuring O-Town, Aaron Carter, Ryan Cabrera, and Tyler Hilton) – Friday, August 9
- Melissa Etheridge – Thursday, August 15
- Everclear – Friday, August 16
- Gospel Music Festival (headlined by Mary Mary) – Sunday, August 18
Additional free stage shows will be announced at a later date.
Tickets for the 2019 Indiana State Fair can be purchased online at IndianaStateFair.com