Indiana State Police releases clarification points on Delphi murder suspect
DELPHI, Ind. -- The Indiana State Police have released clarification points and number of tips received related to the 2017 murders of Abby Williams and Libby German in Delphi.
Their Multi-Agency Task Force provided the following points of clarification after Monday’s informational news conference:
- A car was parked in the abandoned CPS building parking lot between the hours of noon and 5:00 p.m. on February 13, 2017
- We are looking for anyone who could give a description of vehicles that were in the parking lot during the time
- The location of the abandoned CPS building was 6931 West 300 North, Delphi, IN
- The building has since been demolished and the lot is vacant
- The Multi-Agency Task Force is seeking tips and information about how the subject depicted in the sketch is linked to the Delphi area.
- The Task Force is not asking for investigative suggestions
- Tips on the suspect sketch are our main interest
- When sending a tip to the email@example.com email address, please do not leave just a name and number to call
- Provide specific tip information in your email
- Please include your name and contact phone number
- This is for investigators to follow up if they need clarification on your tip
- Your contact information will remain confidential
Since 12:30 p.m. Monday, April 22nd the Multi-Agency Task Force has received:
- More than 800 email tips
- Over 150 phone tips to the tip line
- More than 50 tips phoned directly to police agencies that are part of the task force
- Tips not sent to the email address or to the 800 tip line may not be forwarded to the task force in a timely manner
For more information about the audio clips, video and sketches involved in this case, please visit https://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm.