John Mellencamp kicks off 2019 tour in South Bend
Indiana native and rock icon, John Mellencamp, is set to start his 2019 tour in South Bend.
The Mellencamp Show will be at the Morris Performing Arts Center on February 7th, and general public tickets will go on sale for all shows on Friday, September 21st.
Fans should expect to hear Mellencamp classics and content from his newest album, “Other People’s Stuff.”
According to the rocker's crew, each show will not have an opening act, and the artist is set to perform promptly at 8 p.m.
The star known formerly as John Cougar Mellencamp will be visiting the following cities:
- South Bend, IN - Morris Performing Arts Center
- Milwaukee, WI - Riverside Theatre
- Cincinnati, OH - Aronoff Center for the Arts
- Fort Wayne, IN - Embassy Theatre
- Rockford, IL - Coronado Performing Arts Center
- Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center
- Grand Rapids, MI - DeVos Performance Hall
- Youngstown, OH - Stambaugh Auditorium
- Baltimore, MD - Modell Performing Arts Center at The Lyric
- Providence, RI - Providence Performing Arts Center
- New Brunswick, NJ - State Theatre New Jersey
- New York, NY - Beacon Theatre
- Louisville, KY - Louisville Palace Theatre
- Evansville, IN - Aiken Theatre at Old National Events Plaza
- St. Louis, MO - Stifel Theatre
- Kansas City, MO - Arvest Bank Theatre At The Midland
- Tulsa, OK - Brady Theatre
- Memphis, TN - Orpheum Theatre
- Nashville, TN - Ryman Auditorium
- Charlotte, NC - Ovens Auditorium
- Orlando, FL - Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts
- Ft. Meyers, FL - Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
- Clearwater, FL - Ruth Eckerd Hall
To look at ticket options, click here.