Lerner Theatre reopening in October with The Sound of Music
The Lerner Theatre will be reopening in October with a performance of The Sound of Music. Patrons will be required to follow safety protocols due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of the changes include only 250 seats per performance, general admission seating, digital programs, and no physical tickets will be issued.
The Sound of Music performances scheduled:
- Thursday, October 8 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 9 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 11 at 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 15 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 16 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 17 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 18 at 3:00 p.m.
Patrons will be required to wear face masks or purchase one. Anyone not wearing a mask could be asked to comply or asked to leave the venue.
- Seating will be limited to 250 seats per performance.
- General admission seating, which means no assigned seating and previous seating arrangements will not be honored.
- Balcony will not be opened unless Main Floor seating is full to warrant opening Balcony seating
- Seating is limited to six seats per group with a minimum of three seats between other groups.
- Theatre entrance has been relocated to Main Street doors, not Franklin Street.
- Check-in will be limited to two groups in the lobby at a time.
- Programs are now digital.
- Patrons will be dismissed from their seats one section at a time. Please wait until your section is dismissed before exiting the theatre.
- No gathering in The Lerner Theatre lobby will be permitted.