Police investigating new reports of vandals smashing windows
Elkhart Police are investigating seven reports of criminal mischief involving damage to windows of cars and houses.
Police said between Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning, the suspect or suspects used landscaping bricks to damage property.
Elkhart Police are communicating with the Elkhart County Sheriff’s Department because they are investigating similar incidents of criminal mischief.
The latest reports of vandalism occurred at the following locations between Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning.
- 2100 Clarewood Court reported damage to two windows of the residence
- 1724 Elizabeth Street reported damage to two windows of a vehicle
- 616 Capitol Boulevard reported damage to the hood and window of a vehicle
- 1201 County Road 15 reported damage to two windows of a vehicle
- 2125 Toledo Road reported damage to a window and two tires of a vehicle
- 2107 Clarewood Court reported damage to a window and tire of a vehicle
- 1801 Frances Avenue reported damage to window of the residence
If you have any information, contact Elkhart Police.