South Bend street paving schedule for the week of June 13
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- The paving schedule for the week of June 13 has been announced as part of South Bend’s Rebuilding Our Streets Plan. On-street parking will be temporarily affected with detour routes in place throughout the week.
The streets being paved for the week of June 13 includes:
- Bendix Dr. from Washington St. to cul-de-sac
- Blaine Ave. from Vassar to Portage avenues
- Bowman St. from Michigan to Fellow streets
- Bulla St. from Johnson to Huey streets
- California Ave. from Diamond to Sancome avenues
- Ford St. from Grant to Kosciusko streets
- Grant St. from Sample St. to alley
- Inglewood Pl. from Rose St. to Woodlawn Blvd.
- Linden Ave. from Concord Ave. to Lombardy Dr.
- Meade St. from Newcome St. to Colfax Ave.
- William St. from Indiana Ave. to Calvert St.
To follow the ongoing progress of the paving, you can visit the online City of South Bend Road Construction map.