St. Joseph County reports 606 COVID-19 cases, 20 deaths
Posted: Apr 28, 2020 3:43 PM EST
The St. Joseph County Department of Health says their total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases is 606. There have been 20 deaths.
The St. Joseph County Department of Health urges the continuation of the following actions:
- Practice extreme physical distancing.
- Maintain at least 6ft between individuals.
- Wearing a mask does NOT eliminate the need for physical distancing.
- Practice frequent and proper hand hygiene & cough etiquette.
- Wash hands often, for at least 20 seconds, with soap & water; coughing and sneezing into your sleeve.
- Stay home if ill.
- Adhere to the current Stay-at-Home order which has been extended to May 1, 2020.