Trejo pleads not guilty to murder, feticide charges
- Funeral arrangements set for Breana Rouhselang
- Teen accused of killing Mishawaka High School student and unborn child scheduled to be in court Tuesday
- Mishawaka High School students mourn the death of pregnant teen
- 16-year-old charged with murder of expectant Mishawaka teen Breana Rouhselang
- Community reacts to Mishawaka teen found dead in restaurant dumpster
- Expectant teen's body found in dumpster; Police identify Mishawaka High football player as primary suspect
Aaron Trejo, 16, has been charged with one count of murder and one count of feticide in Rouhselang's death.
Trejo listened as the charges against him were read and he pleaded not guilty.
Trejo's family was in attendance of the arraignment but did not wish to speak with the media.
Bond was denied.
Trejo's next court date is December 19.