Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Breaking News

University of Michigan sorority house catches fire

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Nearly five dozen sorority sisters at the University of Michigan woke up to smoke and fire alarms early Tuesday morning on campus.


All 60 girls were evacuated safely from the Alpha Gamma Delta house.


Ann Arbor firefighters say the fire started somewhere on the third floor and caused extensive smoke damage to both top floors of the house.


They are still working to find out what sparked the blaze.

Share this article: