Budweiser Clydesdale horses will make appearances in the area this week
The Budweiser Clydesdale horses, known as the “Gentle Giants,” will be making appearances at events in South Bend, Elkhart, and La Porte.
The eight-horse hitch will be in the surrounding area through the week of July 2.
Below is a full list of where you can catch sight of the horses this week.
- Friday: The hitch will be visiting the Red Wine and Brew Festival in LaPorte between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. Central Standard Time.
- Saturday: The Clydesdales will visit the Saint Joseph County Fair between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Independence Day: The hitch will return back to LaPorte for the LaPorte Parade.
- Monday: One Clydesdale will visit Martin's on County Road 4 in Elkhart between the times of 2 p.m. and 4 p.m. EST.
- Wednesday: The hitch will visit the Martin's in Erskine Village in South Bend between 3 p.m. 5 p.m. EST.
- July 9: The hitch will make an appearance at the South Bend Cubs game between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. EST.
- July 10: The hitch will return again to LaPorte to the County Fair where they will do an arena show at 2 p.m. CST.
Photo opportunities with these hard working horses will be available at the events.