Court schedules new trial for teen accused of plotting school shooting
- Mistrial declared in trial of teen accused of planning 'Columbine-style' school shooting
- Jury trial continues for teen accused of planning school shooting in Rochester
- Trial begins for teen accused of planning school shooting in Fulton County
- Rochester teen sentenced to 17 years for planning 'Columbine style' school massacre
- Two Rochester teens allegedly planned 'Columbine style' school massacre
Schultz will face a second trial on December 10, 2021.
In July, Schultz went on trial on charges of conspiracy to commit murder, intimidation, possession of methamphetamine and possession of a narcotic drug.
A mistrial was declared on July 28 when the jury was unable to reach a unanimous verdict on all counts.