Elkhart County Fair announces concert lineup
- Live with the 2019 Elkhart County 4-H Fair Queen and Senior Queen
- 4-H students working hard to keep animals cool
- Country music artist John King will perform free show Friday night
- Elkhart Fair President-elect Trent Hostetler discusses this year's concert series
- Elkhart Fair President Josh Culp discusses this year's $5 First Friday specials
July 19 - Echosmith (Grandstand stage) - grandstand seating available for free on a first-come basis, festival-style track access is $20.
July 19 - John King (Heritage Park stage) - will perform a free show on the Heritage Park Stage as part of the $5 First Friday special. King’s performance begins at 7:30 p.m. and seating is free.
July 20 - REO Speedwagon - Track seating is $35
July 21 - Jordan Kirkdorffer/Vesper Service (Grandstand stage) - Track and grandstand seating will be free.
July 22 - Jake Owen - Track seating is $35
July 23 - Morgan Wallen with special guest Riley Green - Track seating is $25
July 24 -Home Free - Track seating is $25
The 2019 Elkhart County 4-H Fair, “4-H: The Information Highway to the Future” runs July 19-27.