Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Family home has close call after clothes dryer catches fire

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- One South Bend family had a close call when their clothes dryer went up in flames.

It happened right after 12:30 Tuesday morning at a home on East Dayton Street. Fire fighters were able to put the flames out quickly.

The home was not damaged and there were no reported injuries. The battalion chief said the dryer probably overheated.

He said the family had it on since Monday afternoon.  

Share this article:
Save with
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close

0 Comments

Post a comment
Be the first to leave a comment!
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?