Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Breaking News

Garage catches fire early Tuesday morning

A two car unattached garage caught fire early Tuesday morning.

South Bend fire crews were called out at to the 900 block of Beale St. 6:35 a.m.

By 7 a.m. the fire was out, but the garage was burned down.

Fire crews say they don't know what caused it at this time, but they will continue to investigate.

Nobody was injured but there was damage to neighboring homes and garages.

Police were also called onto the scene for further investigation.

Share this article: