Goshen property owners should contact city to assess flood damage

Photo credit Goshen Police/Facebook

GOSHEN, Ind. -- The city of Goshen is asking property owners who sustained flood damage to contact the city so staff can do a simple flood assessment.

The city must do the assessment to complete the first step of qualifying for state or federal money.

The city will waive building permit fees in flood areas, but inspections will still be required to get the permit.

Contact the city at 533-8621 for the assessment or with any questions you have.

The city is experiencing a high volume of calls at this time, but they are working hard to make sure every resident speaks with a live person. If you leave a message, someone from the city will call you back.

Share this article: