Indiana State Police confiscate drugs after suspected activity in South Bend
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – Indiana State Police seized many illegal substances after a tip of suspicious drug activity Thursday.
ISP conducted a saturated patrol at the 1300 block of Colfax Avenue around 10:30 p.m.
Officials served a search warrant as part of the investigation and were able to find several substances.
The following substances were found:
- One ounce of marijuana
- Six grams of suspected crystal meth
- Suspected marijuana oil and seeds
- One pound of synthetic marijuana
- Several items of paraphernalia
- Suspected manufacturing of Butane Honey Oil
The SJC Prosecutor’s office is reviewing reports for possible charges against six individuals.
Contact the Indiana State Police drug tip line at 1-800-453-4756 if you have any information on suspected drug use.