Local musicians participate in social distancing concert
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – Businesses in Michiana came together to sponsor a virtual concert that was streamed on Panoply Magazine’s Facebook page Saturday.
The concert began at 7 p.m. and it benefited the Food Bank of Northern Indiana.
You can donate to the Food Bank by visiting the GoFundMe page created by local organizers.
The concert adhered to the following schedule of performances:
- 7:00-7:08 p.m.Welcome to the Show
- 7:10-7:30 p.m.Rustbelt Road Show
- 7:35-7:55 p.m.Brittany Lee Moffitt
- 7:55 p.m.King Bee
- 8:05-8:25 p.m.Eli Kahn
- 8:30-8:50 p.m.The Ember Jar
- 9:00-9:20 p.m.Curt Heckaman
- 9:25-9:50 p.m.Rafael Moreno
- 10:00-10:20 p.m. Kennedy's Kitchen
- 10:25-10:45 p.m. James Neary
- 10:45 p.m.Thank you & Good bye
The businesses that sponsored the concert also offered incentives for people who donate to the Food Bank.
Edible Arrangements offered a fruit fix to the first thousand people who donate 25$ and they gave away a $50 gift card to two random people.
Lehman’s Farmhouse gave away ten bottles of hand sanitizer.
Fiddler’s Hearth gave away five $20 gift certificates.
Bare Hands Brew gave away two growler packages.
Crooked Ewe Brewery & Ale House gave away four $25.00 gift certificates.
Eco Owl Press gave away nine concert posters.