Maverik Lowe's family releases another update on his condition
- School buses pick up students at new location after deadly Fulton County crash
- Family grieves loss of three kids in bus stop crash
- Driver in fatal crash told police she didn't realize it was a school bus
- Family of child who survived crash on SR25 issues statement
- Driver arrested in deaths of 3 children at bus stop on SR25
"He is alert, talking and even making jokes with his nurses and care team. While he is getting better, we know he has a long road ahead, and continued privacy for our family is greatly appreciated.
"We are incredibly thankful for the outpouring of support we’ve received this week. We hope everyone will continue to pray for Maverik and for the families of Alivia Stahl and Xzavier and Mason Ingle."
Maverik, Zxavier, Mason and Alivia were all hit while attempting to board their school bus Tuesday morning on SR 25.
The driver has been charged.