Michigan cable technician saves baby girl with CPR
LANSING, Mich. – A Michigan cable technician is being hailed a hero for saving a 4-month-old girl!
Andrel Reid had been on the job for six months when he went to Christine Duffy’s house in Lansing.
He thought it would just be another day.
But that all changed when her baby daughter started choking.
Duffy immediately called 9-1-1 and Reid jumped into action!
"I put the baby in a position that I was taught in training, put the baby in my palm, flipped her over and gave her a light trust to her back and that's when everything came up and the baby actually started laughing and smiling at me,” said Reid.
Reid is certified, but this was the first time he performed CPR on the job.
He said the training came back like second nature.