Tip Line: 574-344-5557 | news57@abc57.com

Mishawaka businesses temporarily evacuated due to gas leak

Zoup, CiCi's Pizza and Noodles and Company were all evacuated Wednesday just after 11:15 a.m. because of a gas leak.

The businesses are in the shopping center on Main Street and Day Road in Mishawaka.

An employee of Noodles was taken to the hospital for carbon monoxide exposure.

The gas leak came from a small gas water heater, according to NIPSCO.

All of the businesses reopened by 2 p.m.

Share this article: