Pulaski Memorial Hospital increasing visitor restrictions
PULASKI COUNTY, Ind. – Pulaski Memorial Hospital is increasing visitor restrictions due to the increase of COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations from the Delta variant, the hospital announced on Thursday.
The follow restrictions will be enforced:
- Pediatric patients can only have one parent/legal guardian present at a time but both parents/legal guardians can be identified
- OB patients can have one adult support person stay with them during delivery
- Drivers of patients receiving Outpatient procedures must remain in their vehicle during the procedure unless medically necessary
- Emergency Department patients can have one support person to help with additional consent needs and discharge
- If a patient is critically or terminally ill, a nurse manager or charge nurse for the unit may allow additional visitors
- Visitors will be limited to two people at a time
- Rotating visitors must wait outside until previous visitors leave
All patients and support people will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and will have their temperatures taken.
Anyone in Pulaski Memorial Hospital facilities must wear a mask.