Saint Joseph Health System updates COVID-19 vaccination options
ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, Ind. – The Saint Joseph Health System has announced a change to their vaccination locations that will begin in June.
The Health System is now transitioning vaccination efforts to the Saint Joseph Medical Group, allowing families to receive the vaccine from their primary care provider.
This switch will also allow medical professionals who have been staffing the vaccine clinics to return to their roles in the health system.
Beginning June 5, all COVID-19 vaccinations provided by the Health System will be at Saint Joseph Medical Group locations. Please call your physician or provider’s office to schedule a vaccine appointment.
If you need a primary care provider, click here.
The following Saint Joseph Medical Group locations will supply the COVID-19 vaccine:
- Saint Joseph Family Medicine at Elm Road
- Mishawaka Clinic
- Granger Community Medicine
- University Park Family Medicine
- River Park Family Medicine
- Medical Office Building
- Bremen Family Medicine
- Bourbon Family Medicine
- Saint Joseph Family Medicine at Miami Road
- Our Lady of the Rosary Health Center
- Saint Joseph Physician Network People's Clinic
- Saint Joseph Family Medicine - Woodland
- Saint Joseph Primary Care - LifePlex
- Plymouth Family & Internal Medicine - Downtown
- Sister Maura Brannick Health Center
- Northwest Family Medicine
- Saint Jospeh Primary Care - LifePlex Walkerton
- Lake Shore Clinic
To make an appointment, click here or call 1-888-638-4427.
Beginning after 1 p.m. on June 23, COVID-19 testing in St. Joseph and Marshall Counties will move to other providers. Click here to view testing locations.
Please contact your primary care provider if you’re sick or experiencing symptoms.
The Health System will continue to provide the COVID-19 antibody infusion treatment in their Ambulatory Infusions Center in the Mishawaka Medical Center. Your physician or provider can arrange this treatment for you if you’re at risk and diagnosed with COVID-19.