Trial date set for man accused of shooting Benito Bueno outside Bar Louie
- Suspect in fatal shooting at University Park Mall back in Michiana
- Family of the victim shot at University Park speaks out
- Investigators identify suspect in fatal shooting at University Park Mall
- Autopsy complete on man killed at University Park Mall
- Man shot and killed at University Park Mall, investigation continues
- Man killed after deadly shooting at University Park Mall
Rosales has been released from jail, but is on GPS monitoring.
Rosales is facing one count of murder.
Bueno's father, Pablo Bueno Jr, was in court Thursday morning. He says it is hard to process the fact Rosales is not in custody.
"Nobody's happy with the situation We just have to deal with it. Benny was a very quiet individual that - he didn't bother anybody. He was not a malicious person. He was never out for trouble. He was out on a night for fun that ended up - him - at the wrong place, at the wrong time," Pablo said.
Rosales' trial is set for April 30th.