Cleaning hacks you never knew you needed
SOUTH BEND, Ind. – Have some down time? Stuck at home? Here are some cleaning hacks you can try today to help your home look its best!
- Fill a bathtub half full with water as hot as possible. Add clean clothes.
- Add in 2 cups of Tide Powdered Laundry Detergent, ¼ cup of Borax Laundry Detergent, and ¼ cup Arm & Hammer So Clean Super Washing Soda. Stir.
- Let soak for 4-6 hours. Stir every hour.
- Drain the water and remove clothes. Run a full cycle in a washer with no soap (to rinse).
Removing Wall Scuffs:
- Mix 4 cups of water and ½ teaspoon of Tide Powdered Laundry Detergent.
- Wash marks with this “magic” potion. *Test an area of the surface prior*
Cleaning Shower Doors & Fixtures:
- Mix 1 cup of Vinegar and 2 tablespoons of blue Dawn dish soap in a spray bottle.
- Spray on fixtures.
You can find further information about these magic fixes from Go Clean Co here.