June 14 - 17: Summerfest at University Park Mall
Thursday, June 14th:
- Shock Roxy (mix of pop, funk, rock, hip-hop, country) - 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Blammo (1960’s to today selection of covers) – 8 to 9 p.m.
Friday, June 15th:
- Zach Dubois (Nashville-based singer-songwriter) – 6:30 to 7:30 pm. and 8 to 9 p.m.
Saturday, June 16th:
- Southern Straightaway (modern country) – 1 to 2 p.m.
- High 5 (family-friendly rock) – 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Pick Slide (all-genres) – 4 to 5 p.m.
Sunday, June 17th:
- Paul Erdman Band (blues, fold, country) – 1 to 2 p.m.
- Boogie Knights (all-genres) – 2:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Whistle Pigs (rock, jazz, rhythm and blues) – 4 to 5 p.m.
All concerts are family friendly and free to the public. Lawn chairs and picnics are welcome, or enjoy food from local food trucks, and beer provided by United Beverage & Bar Louie.
In addition to the musical entertainment, this year’s Summerfest will feature a Brew Fest on Thursday and Friday, Family Day on Saturday, and a Touch-A-Truck event on Sunday.
University Park has partnered with Potawatomi Zoo. All proceeds from the Family Day, Membership pass purchases, and general donations will support the Zoo and general animal care. Please consider donating to the zoo today, or at Summerfest where you might see a few zoo creatures as well.