The Stray Dog re-opens doors to customers for the first time since March
NEW BUFFALO, Mich.-- The Stray Dog in New Buffalo re-opened their doors to customers for the first time since the Coronavirus Pandemic began.
Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed Executive Order 2020-110, allowing for the reopening of restaurants statewide. The reopen took effect on Monday, June 8.
Businesses are required to:
• Limit capacity to 50%
• Keep groups at least six feet from one another
• Require servers to wear face coverings
• Follow rigorous disinfection protocols
• Provide COVID-19 training to workers that covers, at a minimum, workplace infection-control practices
• Provide employees with the proper use of PPE
• Provide steps workers must take to notify the business or operation of any symptoms of COVID-19 or a suspected or confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19
• Provide information on how to report unsafe working conditions
You can find the executive order here.
ABC57 chatted with The Stray Dog owners to give you a closer look at how the changes are implemented in the video above.