Young boy saves family from fire

INDIANAPOLIS, Ind.-- A 4-year-old boy, Andra McGowan, saved his family from a house fire, on Thursday.

A faulty plug sparked, and it could have ended in tragedy.

Thanks to the quick thinking youngster, everyone made it out before the house burned down.

McGowan said, I was just in the house and said, fire mommy "

Anica Duke, the boys mother said, "That's my man, I'm just glad that he had wisdom"

Duke is also glad that she taught fire safety.

Share this article:
 
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?
Close
Are you sure you want to delete this comment?