Federal jury indicts suspect in 6 robberies
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- A man who is suspected of multiple robberies in South Bend was indicted by a federal grand jury.
South Bend Police took Fowler into custody on February 24 following a traffic stop.
Fowler is facing federal charges related to robberies at the following locations:
- Mega Liquor store on Jefferson Boulevard on December 14, 2017
- Blarney Stone liquor store on McKinley Highway on January 17, 2018
- BP gas station on Western Avenue on January 30, 2018
- Blarney Stone on McKinley Highway on February 9, 2018
- Blarney Stone on Lincoln Way West on February 21, 2018
- BP on Western Avenue on February 23, 2018
He also faces a charge of felon in possession of a firearm and firearm in the commission of an act of violence.